Our focus is on delivering solutions to improve your operation and ensure that your recovery and revenue goals are met.
We have experience in improving, designing, building, installing and maintaining recycling solutions across a range of sectors.
Sectors we Service:
We always develop long-term partnerships with our clients to ensure the ongoing success of their recycling operations.
We aim to develop solutions for every project we undertake, that not only addresses their current challenges but future proofs their plant for further business growth.
Whether you need a bespoke solution for an existing problem or new equipment, we bring years of industry experience and proven solutions for any problem.
- Recycling performance improvement
- Materials quality improvement
- Machine downtime reduction
- Plant and equipment design
- Equipment upgrades / overhauls
- Equipment installation and commissioning
- Feasibility studies
- Training and sharing of knowledge
- Bespoke solutions
We work with our clients to deliver successful projects and overcome business and operational inefficiencies.
- £1.6 million operational improvements within a Municipal collections contract.
- Trommel refurbishment over a weekend, eliminating 48 hours of downtime.
- Improvement of AD waste power production by 38% in 6 months.
- Reduction in plant maintenance costs by £550k pa
- Increase in productivity of a UK Recycling Operation by 350%.
- MRF labour re-structure and optimisations totalling £110k.
Learn more about how we can add value to your business.
We specialise in optimising your recycling processes and end products to ensure a high level of productivity and quality to suit a range of end markets.
Our expertise covers a range of areas such as machinery types, optimisation, process settings, chemical usage and consumables, amongst others.
We have a range of specially formulated chemicals for the recycling industries. Our products are formulated to optimise your process at competitive prices.
Clean Agent / Cleaning Agent Plus:
In a plastic recycling process, the quality of the flakes is paramount. We have developed a line of cleaning agents that effectively remove glue and other impurities from the granulated flake.
Our chemicals are specially formulated to reduce the amount of NaOH used and lower the temperature of the washing water, reducing costs and material losses whilst increasing productivity.
This is especially important for PET recycling processes where a high quality flake is required, as well as HDPE and PP amongst others..
We have a range of Anti-Foams now available in Food and Non-Food grades.
Interested to find out more?
We believe that all organisational change comes through people, hence our approach is a people focussed approach, based on practical solutions to deliver sustainable bottom line improvements.