We provide Interim Management Solutions across a range of disciplines and sectors that are intended to support the success of your business. We offer a tailored service to suit the needs of your business.
We cover a range of roles within the following categories:
Why use an Interim manager?
There are a number of reasons why an interim manager may be appointed. There could be a shortage of skills within the company due to a senior member departing, so they can be appointed to fill in during a short-term absence, or their specialist skills may be used to drive a change in management processes or improve performance.
Interim managers are also often appointed in situations where experience is required to guide a business through a new or challenging period. An interim manager brings a new perspective and experience to a company that allows them to view the situation objectively and make decisions to benefit the organisation as a whole.
- Operations Director, Facilities Management.
- Project Manager, Food & Beverage.
- Contract Manager, Hard & Soft Services – Facilities Management.
- Regional Operations Manager, Municipal Collections.
- Factory Manager, Consumer Goods.
- Finance Controller, Environmental Services.
- Managing Director, Packaging.
- Finance Director, Manufacturing.
- Reduction of average debtor days by 110 days, improving cash flow by £21m.
- Optimisation of EFW maintenance costs, saving £340k pa.
- Improvement of beverage yields by £750k pa through syrup variation monitoring.
- 64% reduction in customer complaints within 7 months.
- Improvement of factory engagement score to 73% – highest score in over 30 years.
- 30% productivity improvement for a BMW 5 Series switch component.
- 208% improvement in Hazard reporting & 10% reduction in RIDDORS.
- 19% increase in line performance through effective management coaching.
- £600k savings pa through plant yield improvements.
Learn more about how we can add value to your business.
Interested to find out more?
We believe that all organisational change comes through people, hence our approach is a people focussed approach, based on practical solutions to deliver sustainable bottom line improvements.