We provide Engineering Solutions to improve plant performance, reduce downtime and optimise costs. We have over 35 years’ experience of fabricating, installing and improving a wide range of machinery & equipment.
Sectors we Service:
- Facilities Management
Services we Provide:
- Equipment Repairs & Rebuilds
- OEM Replacement Components
- Made to Order Solutions
Equipment Repairs & Rebuilds
We can evaluate the current condition of your equipment and offer very cost-effective solutions for repairing or replacing their components. The high cost of replacing process equipment components can often be avoided by rebuilding existing components instead of replacing them. We can restore your equipment to better-than-new condition or reverse engineer and manufacture a better solution.
Our Engineers are qualified to evaluate your equipment and provide robust solutions. We will examine each component for wear and corrosion to determine the cause of failure. We can then offer improvements in design and materials of construction, to make each component last longer than the original equipment. This will not only increase the lifespan of your equipment but also increase productivity and reduce costs.
OEM Replacement Components
We can offer very cost-effective OEM replacement components that are dimensionally exact duplicates to the original components. In many cases, we can design and manufacture the replacement components to be better than, and to outlast the original components.
Going back to the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for replacement components on your conveying and processing equipment can not only result in repeating the same failure, but it can also be more expensive.
Made to Order Solutions
We deliver Made to Order Solutions. We can help you design custom components and systems to fit your exact application. Using our design and manufacturing techniques we can shorten the delivery time on components and systems by 50-percent or more.
If you are suffering from poor performance, experiencing failures or need a solution very quickly, give us a call and we can provide a Made-to-Order Solution.
We will work with you to understand your application and offer the best solution. Site conditions, material characteristics, feed-rates and other factors are considered when designing the proper solution for your application.
Our fabrication work is designed and manufactured to suit individual customer requirements. We have a wealth of experience of working with a variety of material grades and can supply bespoke, one-off or volume orders to your exact quality standards and delivery times.
We are able to fabricate to our customer’s requirements, from bespoke design & build projects to small one-off components in our purpose-built production facility. No job is too large or small. We fabricate in a wide range of materials from Mild Steel, Through Hardened Plate, Stainless Steel, Chrome Carbide and Aluminium.
Listed below are some of the features of our production facility:
- Overhead Cranes
- Fabrication / Rolling: capable of rolling 20mm plate, Mig/Tig welding, etc
- Machine shop: CNC machining, turning, grinding, drilling, boring equipment, etc
- Cutting shop: Hi Def Plasma, automated saw line, brake press, etc
- Paint finishes: Galvanising, Electro-static painting, etc
- Assembly and Testing Area
Examples of projects completed:
- Driers & Trommels
- Belt & Screw Conveyors
- Hoppers, Bins & Silos
- Walkways & Access platforms
- Cutting edges
- Tanks & Pipe fabrication
- Access Platforms & Fire Escapes
With all our fabrications we can offer a full installation package.
Our relationship with clients doesn’t end with the installation of products. We provide on-going support in the form of regular servicing, consultation, and emergency repairs, even for equipment you already have installed.
We also offer a 24/7 Plant & Maintenance Service across a range of industries that is designed to keep you operational.
Our dedicated team has a vast experience of maintaining plant and we are able to tailor a service package to your requirements. This means you can keep downtime to a minimum while still being in control of your budgets.
We also develop and implement robust preventative maintenance programmes to keep your operation running smoothly. Our maintenance programmes are developed with a proactive mindset, to address operational concerns and ensure equipment uptime, to prevent major failures or repetitive problems from occurring. Our systematic inspections identify and correct potential problems before they happen.
We offer comprehensive maintenance contract packages to suit all plants large or small.
Maintenance materials we use include:
- CHROME CARBIDE: Chrome Carbide has a hardness of 57–62 Rockwell and is a highly abrasive material which has proved very successful in reducing maintenance costs and down time. Chrome Carbide offers up to 40 times the life of Mild Steel, it’s very versatile and can be fixed into position using conventional welding procedures to a mild steel base.
- THROUGH HARDENED PLATES: Though Hardened Plates have a wear life of 3–4 times that of mild steel and helps keeps downtime to a minimum. Our Through Hardened Plates are abrasive resistant with a hardness of 400HBW which can be easily welded and fabricated, which are suited to a number of applications that we can undertake on site or at our in-house manufacturing facility.
Equipment we maintain:
- Trommels & Mixers
- Liners & Dryers
- Recycling Equipment
- Screen Decks
- Chutes, Buckets & Edges
- Pipework & Wear Plates
- Shredder Hard Surfacing
- Belt & Screw Conveyors
- Hoppers, Bins & Silos
- Shafts & Tanks
- And many more
We are specialised in troubleshooting and improving plant performance.
We have an experienced team of engineers, welders and fabricators across the UK that do more than just maintenance and repairs. We look to continuously improve and optimise equipment to maximise uptime and keep you producing.
This way we can support your maintenance teams by carrying out periodic inspections and planning key works to keep your teams focussed on maximising production.
We can work independently, or with your on-site engineering teams to eliminate problematic areas to improve your operations and increase revenue. We use our experience and knowledge to select and implement the most cost-effective solutions to achieve the improvements sought.
We provide a wide range of installation solutions for production equipment, heavy equipment, industrial plant and mechanical infrastructure.
We have the experience and expertise to confidently tackle a wide range of installation projects, from single machines to entire plants.
Many projects involve us being commissioned to work with the original equipment manufacturers to install brand new plant and machinery. We understand that every project is different and hence we work in partnership with our clients to ensure not only a successful installation but also a delivery that’s on time and to budget.
We can also develop bespoke solutions, which often involves decommissioning, removing, relocating, upgrading or modifying existing equipment.
As a complete solutions provider our support does not end with equipment installation. We also offer a comprehensive maintenance service to ensure that your machinery continues to operate smoothly once it has been installed.
Below is a small sample of the successful installation projects that we have already delivered.
- Decommissioning and removing existing machinery.
- Preparation of foundations and footings.
- Drilling and preparation of floor fixings.
- Heavy lifting of equipment into position.
- Installation of mechanical and electrical services.
- Installation of ducting and ventilation systems.
- Mechanical installation including the installation of guards and ancillary equipment.
- Refurbishment and upgrading of equipment and plant.
- Alignment and levelling.
- Manufacture and installation of floor plates, walkways and access platforms.
- Testing and pre/post-commissioning work.
- Final commissioning works in conjunction with client and/or OEMs.
Painting and finishing aesthetic touches.
Interested to find out more?
We believe that all organisational change comes through people, hence our approach is a people focussed approach, based on practical solutions to deliver sustainable bottom line improvements.